Marketing & signs for Schools, Education & Local Authorities
Community organisations have to learn the lessons of business as part of a competitive environment. Sign-Rite helps them get their message right, as attracting "customers" and marketing is a necessity; signs and signage are an excellent way of getting that message out to the school and the local community.
We help them consider how to:
- Raise AWARENESS - with exterior and interior signs and branding (including logos, crests, colours, mottos).
- Raise INTEREST - with up-dateable LED signage, noticeboards and banners.
- Stimulate DESIRE - by images and graphics which create a institutional "inspiration" "pride" and "sense of belonging"within the groups be it school, college or local authority.
- Initiate call to ACTION from customers to get in contact from the details readily available on the entrance signs
- Registered and insured for local government work
- Working at Heights qualified
- Have Environmental and Waste Management policies
- Have Eco policies and products
- Compliant with safety and risk assessments, clarity of information and national standards
- Experienced and expert at helping educational establishments, from Primary Schools, High Schools to Universities
- Specialists in private and state school signage
Vehicle livery for a school mini-bus, with 'wow' factor, is an excellent way to stand out from similar establishments, for example at a sporting event. We supply sign-written honours boards, to reward and motivate. We stock and can advise on vandal-resistant signage and help school and the Parents' & Teachers Association with social media marketing and signage for school events.
Signs for schools and local authorities includes help with adhering to legislation by providing a full range of health and safety products, helpful clear photo-signs for dementia sufferers, Braille and dual-language signs.